- Basics of laboratory statisticsVivek Pant, Santosh Pradhan, Keyoor Gautam
- CA125, Galectin-3 and FGF-23 are interrelated in heart failure with reduced ejection fractionDamien Gruson, Diane Maisin, Anne-Catherine Pouleur, Sylvie A. Ahn, Michel F. Rousseau
- A framework for implementing best laboratory practices for non-integrated point of care tests in low resource settingsLena Jafri, Sibtain Ahmed, Hafsa Majid, Farooq Ghani, Tahir Pillay, Aysha Habib Khan, Imran Siddiqui, Shahid Shakeel, Shuja Ahmed, Saba Azeem, Adil Khan
- Pooled analysis of diagnostic performance of the instrument-read Quidel Sofia SARS antigen Fluorescent Immunoassay (FIA)Giuseppe Lippi, Brandon M. Henry, Mario Plebani
- Development of control material for exhaled breath-alcohol testing and its applicationKrittin Chumsawat, Somsak Fongsupa, Sudawadee Kongkhum, Pramote Sriwanitchrak, Narisa K. Bordeerat
- Age-stratified lithium therapeutic ranges for older adults with bipolar disorder– from awareness to an action planAngela W.S. Fung, Kenneth I. Shulman, Danijela Konforte, Hilde Vandenberghe, Julia Stemp, Victoria R. Yuan, Paul M. Yip, Lei Fu
- Predictive value of the platelet times neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio (SII index) for COVID-19 in-hospital mortalitySantiago J. Ballaz, Martha Fors
- Utility of anti-GM-CSF antibodies in the diagnosis of pulmonary alveolar proteinosis: a case reportAntonio Sierra-Rivera, Jorge Ferriz-Vivancos, Marta Fandos-Sánchez, Pilar Teresa Timoneda-Timoneda, Goitzane Marcaida-Benito
- Autoantibodies to intrinsic factor can jeopardize pernicious anemia diagnosis: a case reportLucía Fraile, Ana Sopena, Carlos E. Chávez, Maria Font-Font, Aureli Esquerda
Copyright © 1999-2023 International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC). All rights reserved.
Contents may not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Communications and Publications Division (CPD) of the IFCC.